Smith Vantage Ski Helmet
The Smith Vantage Ski Helmet embraces hard-core Bombshell protection and revolutionary construction techniques for hard-core skiers. Smith have packed oodles of revolutionary technology and added a generous scoop of style into this top-end Ski Helmet. So if you demand solid protection while nailing your best line in the backcountry or on-piste, then the Smith Vantage Ski Helmet could be your Saviour...literally.
Hybrid SL Shell Construction:
Smith's Hybrid SL Shell Construction fuses In-Mold construction with Bombshell Material. In-Mold Construction - which bonds the poly carbonate (PC) shell directly to an extended polystyrene (EPS) liner - protects the lower portion of the helmet, for flyweight impact protection.
Smith's Bombshell Construction over the top of the head uses an ABS shell to withstand high-impacts, while offering unparalleled durability, dent and ding resistance. This revolutionary combination produces a lightweight, low-profile, perfectly fitting Ski Helmet with a clean, smooth top surface.
AEROCORE™ with Koroyd®:
The Smith Vantage AEROCORE™ construction offers four primary benefits:
- Increased impact resistance. Koroyd® is a revolutionary new material that absorbs more energy upon impact when compared to international standards. It is constructed from thousands of co-polymer extruded tubes thermally welded together, creating impact protection with excellent ventilation. Upon impact, Koroyd's® cores crush in a completely controlled manor, decelerating the energy from the impact and reducing the final trauma levels.
- Increased airflow and ventilation. AEROCORE™ Koroyd®'s hollow cores allow fresh air in and heat from your head out. AEROCORE™ construction also enables more vents to be used in the Vantage Ski Helmet.
- AEROCORE™ enables both weight and volume to be reduced.
- The extra ventilation ensures fog-free vision when combined with a Smith Ski Goggle.
Smith AirEvac 2:
Ski Goggles fog when warm, moist air is trapped inside the goggle chamber. When you use your Smith Ski Goggle with a Smith Ski Helmet the vents along the top of the goggle will correspond with those in the helmet. The AirEvac 2 system generates maximum airflow, pulling warm, fog-causing air up and out of your Ski Goggles and through your helmet, leaving you with crystal-clear vision.
BOA® FS360 Fit System:
Boa® Technology, the world's leader in closure systems, has produced this fit system. The full 360 degree halo fit creates a 'floating' effect that eliminates hot spots and improves airflow. It's ergonomically contoured, vertically adjustable, and has a dial system for easy micro-adjustability. It has a massive fit range and will also accommodate a beanie underneath.
Dual Regulator climate control:
This ventilation system, lets you independently control the front and rear sections of the vents, allowing you to modulate your body temperature even in extremely cold conditions. By exhausting heat through the rear vents while maintaining a sealed front end, you can effectively cool down if needed and avoid the dreaded "ice cream headache".
Nanosilver Performance Lining:
The Smith Vantage Ski Helmet has a fully removable, machine washable lining, for perfect cushioned comfort and a customisable fit. It has an anti-microbial Nanosilver treatment to keep your Ski Helmet clean and comfortable.
Provide a comfortable seal on even the stormiest days. Or remove them completely to maximise cooling. Chuck them in the machine on a cool wash when needed.
Just slide your Ski Goggle strap under the goggle clip and know that your Ski Goggles will still be there after sending it head-over-heels through powder.
Extra Comfort Details:
- Adjustable webbing straps allow you to tweak the fit of your Smith Vantage Ski Helmet.
- Plush chin pad to keep you chafe-free all day long.
Smith Vantage Ski Helmet
- Hybrid SL Shell Construction
- AEROCORE™ Construction featuring Koroyd®
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation
- Adjustable Boa® FS360 Fit System
- Low Profile Dual Regulator Adjustable Climate Control
- 21 Vents
- Nanosilver Performance Lining
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads
- Removable Ultra Light Goggle Lock
- Skullcandy™ Audio System compatible
- Certification ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Medium 55 - 59 cm
- Large 59 - 63 cm
- XLarge 63 - 67cm